Terms and Conditions of Use
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) by using this website in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the website, just as if you had signed the agreement. Servebank Financial reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and by using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions when they become effective whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should not use this website.
- Intended Use. This website is intended for use: (1) by businesses seeking business planning and capital; (2) by prospective investors seeking investments in such businesses; (3) as a general listing of entrepreneurs, investors and companies. Businesses can provide information to be organized and presented for review by potential investors, but having a listing on the site does not necessarily imply that the business is seeking funding. Servebank Financial, nor its affiliates make any representation or warranty regarding, or shall have any responsibility for the legality of such investment under the securities laws of the United States or any other jurisdiction. All information provided in this website or any other website hyperlinked to this website is strictly for informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer to sell to or solicitation of an offer to purchase from any investor in any jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein is intended to aid in or form the sole basis of any investment decision.
- Modifications. Servebank Financial reserves the right at any time and from time to time, in its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof, including the transmission of any related materials or documentation) with or without notice. Servebank Financial further reserves the right at any time and from time to time, in its sole discretion, to change or terminate without notice any content or features contained on the website. You agree that Servebank Financial shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service, content, or features provided on the website.
- External Sites. The website may include links to other web sites that are owned or operated by third parties (“External Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that Servebank Financial assumes no liability or responsibility, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on content available on any External Sites.
- Disclaimer. Servebank Financial is not a “Broker”, “Dealer” or “Funding Portal”. Servebank Financial is not involved in the actual transactions between entrepreneurs and investors. All warranties and representations of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Service or Servebank Financial content contained therein are hereby disclaimed. Servebank Financial is not responsible for the investment decisions made by you or on your behalf in connection with any opportunity posted on or through the website. Servebank Financial is not responsible for the strategies, actions or inactions taken with respect to your Servebank Financial Investments. Servebank Financial is not responsible for the gains or losses you incur. The employees, agents and representatives of Servebank Financial are not authorized to give you investment advice, and any instructions you receive from Servebank Financial with respect to Servebank Financial Investments will be limited to technical or administrative guidance. You assume individual responsibility for determining the suitability of all investment decisions and strategies you make or implement. You must base your investment decisions upon all information reasonably available to you and your own assessment of risks and rewards. You are solely responsible for knowing the rights and terms for all investments you make in Servebank Financial Investments.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Servebank Financial have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages incurred in connection with the Service or Servebank Financial content, including but not limited to lost revenues or profits, lost or damaged data, damage to or interruption of any local area networks, introduction of viruses, worms or other destructive programs or any other commercial or economic losses, any decision made or action taken by any party in reliance on the Service (or its results or the Servebank Financial content) any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Service, or any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in connection with the Service and any Servebank Financial content.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Servebank Financial, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees and licensors harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, all reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge that all information on this website are objective, are in no way subjective, and are not tailored to your specific investment or risk criteria, use, or need. You further agree to indemnify and hold Servebank Financial harmless from any loss resulting from, or related to, this information derived from, or by Servebank Financial. All numbers are self-reported by the companies, and do not undergo verification. Investors are responsible for their own due-diligence. For more on the risks of investing, please visit www.servebank.com/risk-factors.
By using Servebank Financial’s website, you acknowledge that Servebank Financial acts only as an Introduction Site. You agree to indemnify and hold Servebank Financial and any and all of their partners and affiliates harmless from loss from Investing. Please see www.servebank.com/risk-factors for more on the risks of investing.
This document was last modified on July 14, 2017.